Join us for Family Camp at Bass Lake. This is a great opportunity for your family to spend time together in a relaxing, Godly atmosphere.
The week is filled with creative recreation and family fun in addition to family study time and speakers that will encourage learning and spiritual growth. You’ll create lasting memories.
Make your plans now to be part of our Family Camp at Bass Lake Camp!
Dates: June 21-26, 2021
Speaker: Tim Capon (Ankeny, IA.)
Brother Capon serves as the Representative for the Iowa Association of regular Baptist Churches. Tim’s wife, Sandy, will be joining us to share with the women in some breakout sessions.
- As a Christian camp, we feel the necessity in operating by certain guidelines that allow for the better enjoyment of all. Failure to abide by any of the following is grounds for dismissal from the camp at the camper’s expense.
- All youth camps begin Monday with registration from 9:00-11:30 a.m. Camp is dismissed after breakfast on Saturday. All campers are to be off the grounds by 11:00 a.m. on Saturday.
- Anyone wishing to come to camp after Monday’s registration or leaving camp early because of extenuating circumstances must make prior arrangements with the camp director.
- Modesty is the rule for clothing. No tank tops or see-through clothing is allowed. All clothing is to be to the knee in length, with the exception of recreational clothing, which must be near to the knee in length. Ladies are to wear one-piece bathing suits. Gentlemen are to wear boxer style swimming trunks. A robe or beach towel and shoes are to be worn by everyone to and from the waterfront.
- Electronic devices such as radios, walkmans, ipods, video games, etc. are prohibited on camp property. Due to the distraction of cell phones and text messaging, these are not allowed on the premises. There are several adult workers who are able to assist your child should there be an emergency. Also, for emergency use, campers may be contacted while they are at camp.
- Smoking and the drinking of alcohol beverages is prohibited on camp property.
- No fireworks are to be used on camp property.
- Due to the distance between the Director’s residence and the camper’s cabins, it is asked that no phone calls (except emergency) be made to the camp after 10:00 p.m.