2019 was the first year we offered this fun camp for those who want to go to camp, but are not quite ready for a full week away from home. This camp for 1st through 3rd graders begins on Monday morning and is dismissed on Wednesday morning after breakfast. They play LOTS of GAMES, make a lot of JOYFUL noise and will be taught God’s Word while they are here. A friendly mascot visits them and the kids have a wonderful time experiencing a camp just for them!
Date: July 27-29, 2020
Speaker: Pastor Dan Mielke of Grace Baptist Church in Austin, MN.
- As a Christian camp, we feel the necessity in operating by certain guidelines that allow for the better enjoyment of all. Failure to abide by any of the following is grounds for dismissal from the camp at the camper’s expense.
- Anyone wishing to come to camp after Monday’s registration or leaving camp early because of extenuating circumstances must make prior arrangements with the camp director.
- Modesty is the rule for clothing. No tank tops or see-through clothing is allowed. All clothing is to be to the knee in length, with the exception of recreational clothing, which must be near to the knee in length. Ladies are to wear one-piece bathing suits. Gentlemen are to wear boxer style swimming trunks. A robe or beach towel and shoes are to be worn by everyone to and from the waterfront.
- Electronic devices such as phones, ipods, video games, etc. are prohibited on camp property. Due to the distraction of cell phones and text messaging, these are not allowed on the premises. There are several adult workers who are able to assist your child should there be an emergency. Also, for emergency use, campers may be contacted while they are at camp.
- Smoking and the drinking of alcohol beverages is prohibited on camp property.
- No fireworks are to be used on camp property.
- Due to the distance between the Director’s residence and the camper’s cabins, it is asked that no phone calls (except emergency) be made to the camp after 10:00 p.m.