This is a SUPER FUN week for 4th through 6th graders! Campers will experience crazy fun games, exciting activities and meet new friends from around the state. Your camper will learn about God throughout the week as they sing songs, memorize Scripture and hear amazing speakers who can teach at their level.
Campers will be able to participate in activities such as swimming, water tubing, waterfront fun, Gaga Ball, Foot Golf, Carpet ball, crafts and so many more! For many, this will be the first time they are away from home for a week without their families. Our staff seek opportunities to share their love for the Lord with each camper throughout the week. We strive to make it the best week of the summer for each camper!
Dates: July 6-11, 2020
Speaker: Pastor Ben Simons of First Baptist Church in Brownsdale, MN
- All youth camps begin Monday with registration from 9:00-11:30 a.m. Camp is dismissed after breakfast on Saturday. All campers are to be off the grounds by 11:00 a.m. on Saturday.
- Anyone wishing to come to camp after Monday’s registration or leaving camp early because of extenuating circumstances must make prior arrangements with the camp director.
- As a Christian camp, we feel the necessity in operating by certain guidelines that allow for the better enjoyment of all. Failure to abide by any of the following is grounds for dismissal from the camp at the camper’s expense.
- Modesty is the rule for clothing. No tank tops or see-through clothing is allowed. All clothing is to be to the knee in length, with the exception of recreational clothing, which must be near to the knee in length. Ladies are to wear one-piece bathing suits. Gentlemen are to wear boxer style swimming trunks. A robe or beach towel and shoes are to be worn by everyone to and from the waterfront.
- Electronic devices such as phones, ipods, video games, etc. are prohibited on camp property. Due to the distraction of cell phones and text messaging, these are not allowed on the premises. There are several adult workers who are able to assist your child should there be an emergency. Also, for emergency use, campers may be contacted while they are at camp.
- Smoking and the drinking of alcohol beverages is prohibited on camp property.
- No fireworks are to be used on camp property.
- Due to the distance between the Director’s residence and the camper’s cabins, it is asked that no phone calls (except emergency) be made to the camp after 10:00 p.m.