Jr. High Camp
A week filled with opportunities for 7th through 9th graders: Opportunities to grow in Christ, to fill their week with exciting games and activities, to get outdoors, and to build new friendships! They will have non-stop activities and fun! Many campers claim this is best week of their summer. Our goal is to fill their time with laughter, friends, experiences and meaningful time with Christ.
The campers spend time in God’s Word through the week with personal quiet time, Chapels, and Cabin devos. The speakers do an amazing job of connecting with them where they are and challenging them to grow deeper in their relationship with Christ. Our staff provide great interaction and one-on-one encouragement that is sure to leave a godly impression on your young person.
We strive to make this the best week of their summer!
Dates: July 13-18, 2020
Speaker: Pastor Ben Hartwig of Greene, IA
- All youth camps begin Monday with registration from 9:00-11:30 a.m. Camp is dismissed after breakfast on Saturday. All campers are to be off the grounds by 11:00 a.m. on Saturday.
- Anyone wishing to come to camp after Monday’s registration or leaving camp early because of extenuating circumstances must make prior arrangements with the camp director.
- As a Christian camp, we feel the necessity in operating by certain guidelines that allow for the better enjoyment of all. Failure to abide by any of the following is grounds for dismissal from the camp at the camper’s expense.
- Modesty is the rule for clothing. No tank tops or see-through clothing is allowed. All clothing is to be to the knee in length, with the exception of recreational clothing, which must be near to the knee in length. Ladies are to wear one-piece bathing suits. Gentlemen are to wear boxer style swimming trunks. A robe or beach towel and shoes are to be worn by everyone to and from the waterfront.
- Electronic devices such as phones, ipods, video games, etc. are prohibited on camp property. Due to the distraction of cell phones and text messaging, these are not allowed on the premises. There are several adult workers who are able to assist your child should there be an emergency. Also, for emergency use, campers may be contacted while they are at camp.
- Smoking and the drinking of alcohol beverages is prohibited on camp property.
- No fireworks are to be used on camp property.
- Due to the distance between the Director’s residence and the camper’s cabins, it is asked that no phone calls (except emergency) be made to the camp after 10:00 p.m.